Our Company provides the option of installing and commissioning of new and used generators either supplied by ourselves or from other providers. We are also able to upgrade generator control systems with the latest technologies.
The installation services includes:
- Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
- Commissioning (final)
- Ductwork and air attenuators
- Exhaust and silencing systems
- Electrical cabling including the facilitation of electrical installation
- Delivery, off-loading and positioning
- Fuel tanks, fuel supply systems and fuel and oil bunds
We also provide the option of upgrading generator control systems by the supply, installation and re-testing of Deep Sea Electronics or ComAp Automatic Mains Failure (AMF) modules. With an upgraded control system the life of an existing generator can be extended and reliability improved. An upgraded system also provides the option to provide remote monitoring, messenger type services and other facilities.